Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Hairy Situation

There are few things I hate worse than having to clean. It just seems like an unnecessary waste of time. Now don't get me wrong I like a clean house. Actually I LOVE a clean house. It's just the whole getting clean process that I hate. If I could afford to have a maid come in once a week and clean my house, I would. But, unless I figure out a way to make my kids clothes out of recycled paper, discover an alternate fuel source or win the lottery, I am pretty sure that won't be happening.


Today, I decided it was time to run the vacuum over the carpet. It has actually only been a week since Haley vacuumed but I could see bits of trash on the carpet and since I hate dirty floors, I had to clean it. So I whip out my trusty Hoover vacuum (and it is the mama jama of vacuums in comparison to the ones I have had in the past). Before I started vacuuming, I emptied the debris canister (because I am apparently the only one in the house who knows that there is a debris canister). So with a clean, empty debris canister I start vacuuming the den. When I finished vacuuming, this is what was in my once empty debris canister:



Dog Hair. I know EWWWWW.
This is the culprit. Guilty as Charged!


And as much as I love him, I am thinking that one of these would be nice about now.

Look ma, no hair.

0 comments: