Monday, July 16, 2007

One of those weeks

Do you ever have one of those weeks where everything just seems to go wrong? I had one of those weeks last week. On Friday alone, I used the Little Green Machine carpet cleaner three times. Took the dog outside first thing in the morning to go to the bathroom and he hiked his leg on my newspaper. Then we come inside and while I am downstairs getting myself breakfast, he comes upstairs and pees on some papers I was cleaning out (guess he wasn't happy enough about ruining my newspaper). Then a couple of hours later, I hear the whirring sound of the carpet cleaner and come running. Holden is trying to clean up the clay that Harrison has tracked all the way up the stairs. I can't decide if he genuinely wanted to help or if he was afraid of the wrath of mommy on his little brother who had been told a million and one times to take off his shoes when he comes inside.

And the list goes on. Of course add to it the stress of having to coordinate a move, arrange financing, take care of the kids (while keeping the house spotless) and doing all of the other mom things that need to be done. So that is why I have been absent for the past few days. Trying to get things prioritized. But I feel this week is going to be better. I may even get some scrapbooking in. A little creative release may just be what the doctor ordered.

0 comments: