Tuesday, May 29, 2007

This morning Harrison and I lazed around until time for his tumbling class. I have been meaning to take some pictures of him in the shower for a scrapbook page. It's a joke around here that no one is safe in the shower. If Harrison hears the shower running he is sure to come and ask if he can get in with you. I jokingly call him Mr. Clean. Of course more appropriately I should call him Little David because that's who he takes after. But anyhow, I grabbed my camera and snapped a few shots for my future scrapbook page. He is so stinkin' cute!

Since today was Harrison's last day of tumbling, instead of doing my usual workout while he was in class, I opted to stay and take some pictures of him. Of course being the ham that he is, he kept running over asking me if I had gotten a picture of him jumping or tumbling or doing one of the other different things they do in class. I snapped quite a few pictures of him but I thought this one of him attempting to do a cartwheel was really cute. I'd say we need a bit of practice.


Tonight we had to run to Home Depot to order a piece of molding to replace some that has rotted around the kitchen window. On the way, Haley said (or rather yelled) "Gross Harrison don't pick your nose". I turned around to see what was going on and he said "I wasn't picking my nose, it was floor". I said "Floor?" This went back and forth a few times and still I wasn't getting his point so he said "No, like Hair." And I said, "Oh, fur." Then he rolled his eyes like, yeah that's what I was saying all along. We all fell out laughing.

I got a few cards done tonight. I even made one for David's boss. I was shocked that he would actually take something I made and give it to someone. That is the best compliment of all. Of course when I tried to get it from him to take a picture he told me not to be ridiculous. So no pictures of that card but I thought I would share a layout I finished recently. This is an older picture of our family (my parents, grandmother and brother with my kids). I really like the quote: "You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you as you are to them." Desmond Tutu.

0 comments: