Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I have been MIA for a few days

It's been quite a few days since I have been able to post. We left Friday afternoon to go out of town for the weekend and didn't get home until late Sunday evening. I spent the majority of yesterday and today trying to catch up on things I didn't get done while I was gone. I think I might be catching up but don't hold me to that.



Saturday evening, Haley and I got to spend the evening with my Mother and Grandmother at a Mother/Daughter banquet at my mom's church. It was a nice evening. They had prepared a nice dinner and program for us.

Mother's Day was very nice. My children and husband bought me some wonderful cards and gave me a gift certificate to the local scrapbook store. The card that the children gave to me was a fill in the blank card. I thought I would share some of the cute things that they said.

  • Harrison likes when I take him to get chocolate
  • Holden says that I am creative
  • I make Haley laugh when I do "yoga" moves playing tennis (that's a story for another day)
  • Harrison likes when I say "good morning"
  • Haley thinks I make good break apart cookies (does that say anything about my baking skills)
  • Holden likes when I buy food
  • Harrison says I make the best chocolate milk

It will be fun to look back when the kids are older and laugh about their cute comments. I hope everyone had as nice a Mother's Day as I did.


0 comments: