Saturday, May 5, 2007

Where does time go? Already it's Saturday night and the weekend is half over. Harrison stayed home from school yesterday. He begged me not to go and when I asked him why he didn't want to go he responded "because I love you so much". How could I turn that down? So we spent the day together.

Last night I went to a new stamp club and made some friends and created some beautiful cards. I will post them tomorrow. I learned some new techniques and can't wait to try them out again.

David's brother and his wife are on the way up to spend the night. David is going to a charity biker event tomorrow with his brothers (the other one is coming up in the morning). I hope the weather is nicer tomorrow than it was today. We had lots of rain showers today but not as much as we really needed.

Harrison helped me make brownies today. He asked me was he the "best stirrer". So tonight for dessert we had brownie sundaes. I indulged so I guess I'll have to add some extra minutes to my workout tomorrow.

Haley is at her first ever babysitting job tonight. Our neighbors were going to a party a few blocks over so they asked if Haley could watch their two boys. I told her how exciting that she was going to have her first paying job. She said "are they really going to pay me?"

Well that's about it for our exciting weekend. Until tomorrow.......

Thought for the day is: "A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles." - Washington Irving.

0 comments: