Monday, November 19, 2007

The cutest little Indian

I was sick for the majority of last week. I started feeling poorly on Sunday and it seemed to get worse as the week progressed. By Thursday I was feeling better so I went to help set-up the Thanksgiving feast at Harrison's school. I was in the midst of cutting the turkey when I started feeling poorly again. I am not sure if it was the turkey or if I just wasn't completely well but whatever it was, I had to go and sit down.
I could have been on my death bed and I would have wanted to be at Harrison's program. And I am so glad that I was. His class dressed up as Indians and did a few songs for the parents. Harrison knew the words to all the songs. They were all darling but of course I thought Harrison was the cutest little Indian.

0 comments: