Monday, June 4, 2007

I just spent the better part of a night editing and ordering photos. I missed the last sale Winkflash had so when I found out they were doing the 6 cents prints again I had to order. I haven't printed my pictures from December 2005 to present so you can imagine how many I have to print. I actually don't print them until I am ready to put them in a scrapbook so I don't have tons of pictures lying around. I was trying to plan ahead for my crop at the end of this month but actually I think by the time I get the photos, I will be getting down to the wire on getting my scrap kits prepared. I have almost 500 pictures on the way to organize and put with paper and stuff. I am so looking forward to my four day getaway with the girls. I think by the time that rolls around I will need it even more than I do right now!

Year end activities at school are killing me. I will NEVER (let me repeat that NEVER) again volunteer to be the room parent for two of my children's classes at one time. Now don't get me wrong I love to be involved but apparently I am one of the few. It has been very hard this year to recruit volunteers for donations and participation in school activities. Seems I am not the only one having that problem. You'd think more parents would be willing to go the extra mile for their kids. Guess not. So anyhow off my soap box.

On top of my trying to coordinate all of the school stuff, Harrison has been out of school now for what a week and all ready I am wondering how I will survive an entire summer entertaining him so that he doesn't totally destroy my house. This morning, as I am getting ready to start my day, Harrison is playing nicely (or so I thought) in the playroom. Well much to my surprise he has pulled out the entire collection of a million and one trucks and cars and the three containers of Mr. Potato Head body parts. Now I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but I had just straightened up the playroom and well I just didn't feel like doing it again. I just keep telling myself it's all small stuff. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Since I spent all evening in front of this computer, I didn't get any creative work done but I do want to share two of the gorgeous cards I made this weekend at stamp club. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Hey Becky:) Can you say summer has JUST begun, lolol... The only thing I am looking forward to is not having to set the alarm clock, lol... The cards are beautiful! I am gonna go visit winkflash now :)

Donna said...

love those cards becky... i especially love the second one... will have to look more closely so i can lift it... lol