Saturday, June 16, 2007

I hate that it has been so long since I last posted but somehow life has a way of getting busy. We took the boys to my parent's on Thursday night so that they could spend a week in Beaufort. We got back home late yesterday afternoon and then rushed to pack Haley so that she could go to a birthday party sleepover with some friends. This morning I got up at 6 and went to some yard sales. I racked up on some rubber stamps, ink pads, embossing powder and paper at the first yard sale I went to. I got some other great things as well.

After I picked Haley up this morning, David, Haley and I went to Concord Mills, the outlet mall, to do a little shopping. I got some cute things at the TJ Maxx Homestore there. I picked up a cute wrought iron planter shaped like a cat. David said it was the ugliest thing he had ever seen. That made me want to buy it even more. Haley and I splurged and got a pedicure while we were there.

We came home and packed Haley for camp. We will be taking her and some friends up to Camp Occoneechee near Lake Lure for Girls Scout camp tomorrow. She'll be gone until Friday.

I have to prepare this week for my girls weekend away. I will be leaving on Thursday to go scrapbooking with some friends. I am so excited that I will actually have time to sit and do nothing but scrapbook. No kids. No husband. No housework. No laundry.

So that about wraps up the past few days. Just lots of busy stuff going on right now. I am looking forward to slowing down a bit and enjoying myself.

0 comments: