Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy Birthday to My Dad

Today is my Dad's birthday. And since I have become so scatterbrained lately, it snuck up on me. You know being that I love to make cards, you would have thought that the very least I could have done was to send him one. Well, I actually had one to send him but it is still sitting on my scrapbook table. I just can't seem to get it together lately.

So in honor of his birthday, I thought I would list the top 10 reason that I love my dad:

1) He is honest and kind
2) He has integrity and a strong sense of values
3) He believes in me (even though he might not always agree with me)
4) He listens to me
5) He has always sacrificed himself unselfishly for me and for others
6) He leads by example
7) He always gives me sound advice (even when I don't think I want it)
8) He has an amazing amount of faith
9)Because no matter what is broken, he'll find a way to fix it (even if it means using duct tape and string)
and last but not least
10) He loves me as much as I love him

1 comments:

{Ãñgê£}ä said...

Sounds like you have a great Dad - Hope he had a great birthday!