Sunday, April 29, 2007

It's Sunday and we are in the home stretch

It's Sunday evening and what can I say? I am doing the happy dance that tomorrow is Monday. The kids go back to school and maybe I can get some important stuff done around here like scrapbooking. LOL!

Last week was crazy with kids home from school for two days, five doctor's appointments and loads of other things that I can't remember. I spent the majority of the weekend cleaning and doing laundry so I would have some free time this coming week to do some creative stuff. I sure hope that works out.

I am currently working on several swaps. One of which is an accordion tag card. I hope to have that finished tomorrow. It would have been done tonight but I reorganized my stamp sets and now one is MIA. And of course it is the one I need to finish the card.

This is a card I did for a recent swap. This set is Crab and Co. from Stampin' Up. I used balsa wood (Michael's) to make the sign that says Snappy Birthday.



Thought for the Day: "And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." Abraham Lincoln

1 comments:

Sandy said...

I love the way that you used the balsa wood :) Is this week going better? And are the kids better?