Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Finally got my groove back

I came down with a sore throat yesterday which turned into a stuffy nose/sore throat overnight. I am convinced that it was from breathing the air at the doctor's office when I took Holden on Monday. Well, realistically I know it couldn't happen that fast but anyway that's what I'll blame it on. Haley also came down with a sore throat and stayed out of school today. I am feeling much better after downing lots of orange juice and vitamins and sweating it out with my Yoga Booty Ballet DVD's.


I was able to get two layouts done today. I am so proud of myself for getting back into the groove. The first layout was a simple one. I used Basic Grey paper (one of my favorites). I used my Wishblade to cut the stars and added texture with the paper crimper.


The second layout I used non-traditional "boy" colors. This is a picture we took last summer on vacation at the Outer Banks. I just love how Holden is looking off into the distance over the sand dunes of Kitty Hawk.


The quote says " Taking the journey, Enjoying the ride, Be true to yourself, Let your heart be your guide."


0 comments: