Friday, January 23, 2009

Random Questions

I subscribe to a lot of blogs. Some for the fun of it, some for inspiration and some for information. One of the blogs I subscribe to, The Sisterhood of Scrap, is giving away a prize to one lucky winner who posts and answers the following questions on their blog. And since I am a sucker for contests, here goes......

1. What color are your socks you have on now? green (they match my sweater and I have to be color coordinated, right?)

2.Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? my husband

3. What did you have for lunch today? A grilled chicken and pesto sandwich with a fruit cup and unsweet ice tea (see I am still sticking to my diet).

4.Name someone you admire. I am naming two - my mom and dad

5. How many cars have you owned? 6 (3 of which have been minivans)

6.How many homes have you lived in? Okay not counting college (because technically those weren't homes) it would be 11. I am a traveling gypsy.

7.Are you left-handed or right-handed? right handed ( but oddly enough I have three lefties)

8.Do you wear shoes around the house? No way. They come off time I walk in the door.

9. What was the last thing you took a photo of? My dog

10. Do you like hot chocolate? Not really. I prefer a Starbucks Caramel Latte.

1 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Guess what , my 2 boys are lefties and I'm a leftie!!!