Thursday, January 22, 2009

And the award goes to.......

(drum roll) me! Thank you so much Nancy for giving me this award. I am very flattered. Nancy has a great blog chronicling her journey through the foreign adoption process and beyond. Take a minute to check it out at The Schwartz Family Blog. You'll love her adorable little guy!


As recipient of this award, I have been asked to nominate some of my favorite bloggers. Here are the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post

2. Nominate 5 blogs that show gratitude or great attitude or both

3. Be sure to link your nominees within your post

4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog

5. Share the love and link this post to the person whom you received your award from

This was kind of hard for me because I enjoy reading so many blogs. So I decided to nominate a few that I really enjoy and have been following for sometime.

And the awards go to (in no particular order at all)........





2 comments:

Heather Leigh said...

Wow, Becky! I made the list?! You're so sweet and I'm so flattered! I actually have 3 blogs now, you can link to the other 2 on The Life of Heather Leigh. One is my version of Project 365 .... we'll see how long that lasts! And the other is a ScRap SiStaZ, a group that some friends and I formed at the beginning of this year to motivate each other to scrap more often. It's been great. I've been a scrapping fool!! We'll see how long that lasts, too!!

Kim Eckhardt said...

Aw. Thanks Becky. :o)