Saturday, May 24, 2008

Growing Up

This week, Harrison officially graduated from Kindergarten. It was a bittersweet moment for me. As he walked up on the stage, Wednesday night, I got a lump in my throat thinking about how quickly he has gone from a baby to a little boy. It seems like just yesterday, I was taking him to his first day of preschool. And now here he is. Of course, this was just his test run and he will be going on to full day kindergarten next year but just the same, it seems that he has grown up much too quickly.

Here is Harrison with his class the day of graduation. His teacher, Ms. Pat is in the back. Although it isn't possible to replace her, I do hope that Harrison will be fortunate enough to have another teacher that cares for him half as much as she does.
Harrison's graduating class
After he got his diploma
Our Little Graduate

0 comments: