Sunday, March 29, 2009

Stuff I Love Right Now

I got this great idea from Kristina Werner at kwerner design blog (check out her awesome designs). This blog post appealed to me because it records a snippet of my life at the present time. I am forever thinking that I need to create scrapbook pages about myself but never get around to it. Now maybe I can keep this record and come back at some point and create a page or two.

March 2009 Things I Love

Music
  • I am really loving the Darius Rucker song It Won't Be Like This For Long. I had several of the other songs from his album Learn to Live but hadn't even heard this one until last week when I caught Darius in n interview on a local radio station. They played this song and I bought it when I got home. By the way Darius is not only a talented singer but a very funny, down to earth guy.

  • Love, love Jason Mraz's I'm Yours and You and I Both.

  • I just discovered Joshua Radin and his I'd Rather Be With You is one of my most played.

Television and Movies

  • Even though I saw the movie Twilight in the theater, we have it at home and I have watched it twice. My hubby said it's a total chick flick but he at least sat through it once with me.

  • Grey's Anatomy still tops my list of favorite television shows. I look forward all day on Thursday to seeing Dr. McDreamy.

  • I have just started watching Private Practice and am hooked.

  • And of course there's American Idol. I think that there are some very talented singers this year but my favorite is Danny Gokey. I love his voice but his story is also incredible.

Books


Other Stuff

  • Since I am always looking for things to please my picky eaters, I am a follower of Picky Palate.

  • I recently discovered these cool lunch boxes. What a nifty way to pack lunches for your kids. And it helps the environment because it's reusable.

  • And since I am all into saving money, The Coupon Mom website comes in really handy.

  • Palmolive has a new dishwashing liquid, Pure + Clear, that contains no fragrances and dyes and the bottle is made from 25% post consumer recycled plastic. And it works great!

  • Bath and Body Works True Blue® Spa Heel of Approval™ Cracked Heal Treatment is the bomb. Seriously. I used it for a few days and could already tell a difference in my dry skin.

1 comments:

Kim Eckhardt said...

I love the coupon mom too. It's awesome!