Sunday, June 8, 2008

Indiana Jones movie

We took the kids to see the Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull tonight. The theater was packed even though the movie has been out for a couple of weeks now. At first, I was a bit bored by the whole thing, not really having been a huge Indy fan from the start. But like the other movies, the action picked up and I found myself absorbed in the plot. Overall the movie was pretty good although I wasn't thrilled with the ending and found it a little over the top. The worst part about the whole thing though was remembering a young Indiana Jones and finding that he did indeed age like the rest of us.

Here he is in 1989......................



And now......................


He can fight off those pygmy warriors but he couldn't fight off aging. I'll give him credit though, he doesn't look 65 years old.

0 comments: