Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saving Big at CVS

I love CVS. They have great sales plus they have these things called Extra Bucks. You earn them for buying certain products and then on your next visit you can use them. I have been shopping CVS but until a couple of months ago I wasn't really trying to cash in on the savings.

Two weeks ago I went to CVS and got $76 worth of product for $24 plus I got almost $20 in extra bucks. This week I went to the store with only a few items on my list. Here's what I got:


Notice the Reese's have been opened. I promised Harrison this special treat. He couldn't wait to eat one and once they were opened everyone else wanted one.


Here's what I my items cost:

Lady Speed Stick $2/6
Claritin $9.99
Crest Toothpaste $1.99 each
Reeses $1.50
Sleep pants $9.99
Total: $31.46


I used these coupons:

$.50 off Crest
$.75 off Crest
$7.00 off Claritin
$4 off an $20 order


I had $23.98 in Extra Bucks so the total cost of my order was FREE! And I got $7 back in Extra Bucks. I also had $12 in Extra Bucks left over so my next visit I will have $19 to spend.

Tomorrow is Sunday and you know what that means. New sales for CVS. Yes, I know that's sad.

I am not the only one with a passion for CVS. If you want to follow The Centsible Sawyer, you'll find more good deals and a whole bunch of CVS Superstars.


picture not available

1 comments:

Nancy said...

You totally rocked it, Becky!! Great work...love CVS!!