Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A to Z Gratitude List

I am working on a scrapbook called Me: The Abridged Version. In it, I am chronicling things that are a part of my life in encyclopedia style from A-Z. As I was making my list of things, I started thinking of all the things I am grateful for. Here is my list which only includes one entry per letter even though I surely could have come up with dozens more.

A to Z Gratitude List


A – Air Conditioning

B – Boisterous children

C – Chick-fil-a

D – David

E – Every extraordinary day and waking up to begin each anew.

F – Family (and friends)

G – God and the freedom to practice religion

H – Haley, Holden and Harrison

I – Internet - how did we ever live without it

J – Jeans, my favorite pair that fit just right

K – Kisses from my kids every morning and night

L – Love

M – Magic Eraser (how does it work?)

N – naps

O – Organized space

P – Parents

Q – Quiet Time

R – rainy days

S – sweater weather

T – Target

U – Underwear

V – Vacuum

W – Washer (and Dryer)

X – XTI, Canon (my camera)

Y – Yard sales

Z – Zillons of little things like butterflies, spring rain showers, bright flowers ….. and on and on

0 comments: